Thursday, February 14, 2013

Reading response numero un

    I just started the book Finding Fish by Antwone Fisher. I had finished my last book and needed something new to read so I am not very far at all. What I have read is that there is a black family that seems to be popular in their town. The family is both famous and infamous for various things. The mother is known for taking care of her own aswell as taking in kids and feeding them alongside her own. The son is known for going AWOL and has been dishonorably discharged.                             

This is what I imagined when I read about the place they lived                                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment